Sunday, May 4, 2008

Boys and thier toys

Today Tyler & Eric went riding on some ATV trails with their 4-wheelers. They were gone for over 5 hours. When he came back I had to take some pics of how he looked. When he left he was wearing a white t-shirt and some jeans. And this is what he looked like when he came back . . .



Tyler just got alittle muddy. Only a mother can love a face as dirty as that. :-) The dirt rings under his neck are my favorite. He looks whooped!


Look how muddy he is. I think that he rolled around in the mud.


This shirt was white when he left today. I'm not sure if bleach will even help that.


This Tylers 4-wheeler.
It got a little muddy.


He had fun and that's what counts.

Marc & Alix went to church and then Marc had some things to do to help some people out. So they were gone until about 3:30.

I was up most of the night with a sore throat from snot draining down my throat . So I tried to sleep in the chair so that I would be able to be upright . . . but it didn't work out too well. So I finally got in bed and got some sleep. I woke up with a major headache, from sinusis, and it is hurting behind my eyes. I feel like there is a lump in my throat. My throat is still sore and my ear is hurting. I have been taking some meds but it is only helping alittle. Well I am going to go for now.

I wish you could hear Daisy, she is laying on my lap and she is snoring. It is so funny! :-)

Blessings~

Autumn


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Autumn!:)

I am so glad you sent me a link to your blog. I have one to....jennifer-jesuslives.blogspot.com Check it out and leave me a note so I know you've been by. Love you and hope to see you soon. We might be coming to Ga. soon. Travis is deploying again to Iraq and we are about to move to Ft. Riley, Kansas. I will email you and let you know more when I find out more......Take care!
Love ya,
Jenn

a said...

I have just read you miracle story. Thank for sharing it. It was awesome

Be Blessed

Miracle Girl said...

Thanks so much Lennart! Glad that you were blessed by it.
Blessings~
Autumn